Join Baker Mckenzie’s global practitioners on Thursday, June 14 for a Deferred Prosecution Agreement Roundtable to gain important insights on:
- The impact that Bill C-74 will have on corporate criminal law in Canada;
- How the Canadian DPA system (which will be known as the Remediation Agreement Regime) will work in practice and how it will impact the Integrity Regime;
- The critical lessons learned from negotiating DPAs in other jurisdictions;
- Strategies for self-disclosure and dealing with parallel multinational investigations, multiple enforcement agencies, and global settlement negotiations; and
- Designing compliance programs and conducting effective internal investigations to ensure your company qualifies for a DPA.