Event Details: Tuesday, March 5, 2019, 12:30pm – 1:30pm (EST)
To RSVP, please click here. Dial-in details will be provided after signing up for the event.
Following our DPA roundtable in June and the recent focus on DPAs in the media related to the SNC-Lavalin corporate criminal prosecution, we are pleased to offer a primer and answer your questions via teleconference. Please register and dial-in to gain important insights on:
- How the Canadian DPA system will work in practice and how it impacts the Integrity Regime;
- How the current debate around DPAs and alleged political interference may impact the regime going forward;
- The critical lessons learned from negotiating DPAs in other jurisdictions;
- Strategies for self-disclosure and dealing with parallel multinational investigations, multiple enforcement agencies, and global settlement negotiations; and
- Designing compliance programs and conducting effective internal investigations to ensure your company qualifies for a DPA.
In addition, we’ll discuss best practices for implementing effective corporate compliance programs.
Hear from our experts to ensure you are prepared for the new regime.